Saturday, May 8, 2010

My first love!

He is the first man I ever fell in love with. The first man I impatiently waited for every single day of my life. The first man whom I simply couldn't ignore, even when he played "hard to get". The first man whose smile and style drove me crazy. The first man who could do no wrong in my eyes. The first man whose opinion mattered to me. The first man who was as strong as "He-Man". The first man in my life, my Baba.

He taught me to be a dreamer. To reach for the stars, and not be afraid of ending up with stardust. He taught me to be vulnerable. To appreciate the beauty of a poem, the melody of a song and the brilliance of an actor. He taught me to "Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk". To be scared of no one and no thing. He taught me to live life king-size.

At 60, he is still my hero.

1 comment:

  1. It would be difficult to express the sentiments to such an wholesome praise. That girl is simply Gods gift to me, who have given me divine happiness. I regret the lost tiome of her company in her childhood and so try to make up and fight with her and love her scoldings and simple obey her indulgently. I repeat again, if there is something to tell to only one person, it would be Gargi.Whatever i do for her and not for others has no logic because she is special and i want her to remain that. A great human being, brilliant scientist, compassionate, kind and absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete